Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I almost quit!

Hi Chicas,

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I took some time off because those jackasses that created a parody of my blog really got under my skin. So in a fit of rage I took down my whole blog and decided to stop blogging. I mean why would any of you losers buy the cow if you could get the milk for free?

But after a while I calmed down and and my publicist convinced me that the best way to sell the shit I write, like my upcoming crapola novel for teens called Haters, is by playing nice with all of you dipshits out there that read this garbage. And she's right. I mean I give you a little bit of myself here, I have a little convention there and pretty soon I have an army of Chica Lit zombies ready to do my bidding.

So keep and eye out for my new book, but for God sakes buy the dreck that I have out now. I need the money.

Not Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God I hate pink, its so frilly, so girly, like barbie.

Anonymous said...

Boy, you have wayyyyy too much time on your hands.