Monday, April 17, 2006

Me, Regretful? Never!

So I'm sitting here at Starbucks enjoying my Venti non-fat (I'm watching my figure) Caramel Machiato surfing the net on my laptop. I googled myself, as I am prone to do about 4 or 5 times a day, and I run across something, on a blog that will remain nameless, that really got my panties in a knot.

One of the writers at the unnamed blog insinuated that I am a regretful or self-loathing Cuban-American. That little Nazi prick! Anyone that knows me knows that I'm too narcisistic to be self-loathing. Silly little Batista/Bush apologist needs to get a life.

Did I mention that my new book Make Him Feel Good comes out tomorrow. I want all of you to be darlings and run right out and get it while it's full price. Don't wait for it to reach the bargain bins at Costco, you know that feeding this ego ain't cheap.

Hugs,

Not Alisa

No comments: