Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Aaaargh!

Those fucking bastards at the Miami Herald finally published a blurb about my being in Miami to whore myself out and hopefully sell a few books...

But they only listed one of my appearances. These people don't seem to understand the significance of my presence in their backward little town. It's not like one of Time Magazine's 25 most influential Hispanics drops by every day. Don't these people know how important I am? Who the hell does a chica have to blow around here to get some real publicity?

The Herald can take their little community calendar and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

I'm outta here!

:-0

Not Alisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And they listed the one event that won't be SELLING any of my books! No book sales! I came all the way out to Miami to hawk books and all I got was a lousy library blurb! I tell you, they did it intentionally, they are out to persecute me, that Miami Mafia.

I'm outraged!