Friday, August 18, 2006

I don't get it

Why can't people just like the things that I like? Why can't they blog about the things that I'm interested in? Why must they be obsessed with things I don't care about? Why can't they be passionate about what I'm passionate about?

I guess they just aren't as gifted as I am. Only a truly gifted person like me can worry about all of the injustice in the world equally (note to self: get off my lazy ass some day and do something to try to end at least one of those injustices).

Others don't appreciate my true genius. I mean who else could alienate so many people with their insensitive rants and childish behavior and still manage to become a best-selling author and one of Time Magazine's 25 most influential Hispanics? There's real genius there!

When are people going to recognize my genius? When will they see that I'm a great writer and not a self centered, vindictive little bitch?

No comments: