Sunday, July 30, 2006

Fuckety fuck fuck!

Some bitch or bastard is constantly changing my wikipedia entry. I can't have people knowing the TRUTH about my life. It might be bad for book sales. Well I changed it back. And I'll keep changing it. I swear I'm gonna check that Wikipedia page every day even two or three times a day if that's what it takes to keep the gory details of my life private. Nobody needs to know about my outrageous 3400-word resignation letter from L.A. Times, or that those Miami Cubans hate me because I'm a Castro sympathizer, or that a parody of my official blog even exists, or that my no good soon to be ex-husband is up to his old tricks, banging cocktail waitresses two at a time.

You can actually see what they've been trying to write about me by clicking here. I swear I'll get those assholes.

No comments: