Sunday, April 16, 2006

Off to Miami

Well I'm off to Miami for my book signing appearance on Tuesday at Barnes & Noble on Kendall Drive in the Greenery Mall, between Jamba Juice and Jo-Ann Fabrics at 8:00 PM.

Wish me luck. I hope none of those dirty skinhead Cuban-American Miami Mafia types show up to question me about lefty views. Those freaking people do nothing but complain about all the stuff that was "stolen" from them. Serves them right. Jerks. Those damned sexists wouldn't know good trashy chick lit if it bit them on the ass.

Anyway make sure you drop by and see me. My book is currently #12,132 on Amazon and I'm so excited. With a little help I can break 10,000. I can't believe my good fortune. I'm currently the number 2 best selling "Hispanic Woman Author" on Amazon. In fact, the only book ahead of me is a 12-year old paperback called When I was Puerto Rican by some bitch named Esmeralda Santiago. What the hell does one of Time Magazine's 25 most influential Hispanics have to do to get in Oprah's book club? Anyway I've got to pack.

xoxo

No comments: